Job Board Total Jobs: 87
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United States of America (USA)The assistant must understand and promote the mission, goals, values and educational ideals of the University, as well as the mission of the Department of Athletics, Physical Education and Recreation.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE) £24,000 – £30,000We are looking for a Full-time Sports Coach / Coordinator (Swimming Specialist) to deliver PE lessons during curriculum time and in our extra-curricular and external clubs.
- QatarTo be responsible for all coaching sessions within the pre-school programme, which fall in line with the Evolution Sports Coaching philosophy, vision and values of the Club as a whole.
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, aimed at recent Bachelor and Masters Students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, studying a MA in Leadership In Sport which is aimed at students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United KingdomThe role will involve day-to-day data entry and liaison with club staff. In addition, the individual will be responsible for implementing a fundraising strategy to increase the income streams of the charitable organisation.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours