Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs in United States of America (USA), North America within the function returned 27 results.
- United States of America (USA)This role will specifically be focused on the overall administration and operations of Crew SC Academy and eventually the Crew’s training home, the Ohio Health Performance Center. In addition, you will be asked to provide support with many of the day-to-d
- United States of America (USA)perations interns will report directly to the Operations Coordinator. They will also function in a support role to the Director and Manager. Specific tasks will include various event management duties, set-up/breakdown of all home matches, office maintena
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)As an intern you will learn what goes into driving revenue and attendance at home matches while also participating as a member of the game day sales operations team. Support will be provided to premium, season sales, group sales, membership services and e
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours