Job Board Total Jobs: 107
Your search for jobs in United States of America (USA), North America within the function returned 20 results.
- United States of America (USA)Houston Dynamo FC is looking for a full-time candidate to work as an integral member of the Scouting and Recruitment department at the Club at the academy level. The role entails identifying and assessing young aspiring players from all levels/competition
- United States of America (USA)To assist the head coach in the administration and operation of the Women’s Soccer program, consistent with the policies of Miami University, the National Collegiate Athletic Association, and other appropriate governing bodies, i.e., Mid-American Conferen
- United States of America (USA)You’ll aim for excellence within the performance analysis department and provide service to all Players and Coaches. This includes objective analysis on RBNY II players and team performances and identifying trends in our upcoming opponents to support our
- United States of America (USA)The individual will commit to the High Performance department’s mission and strategy to maximize performance across all sport development programs at U.S. Soccer. Working with the High Performance team will contribute to developing and delivering world-cl
- United States of America (USA)The primary role of this position is to support, improve and accelerate the development of the talented young players within the Academy’s Pre-Professional Phase (U17, U19, U23).
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United States of America (USA)Under supervision of the head coach, assists with coaching duties for the University’s NCAA Division 1 Women’s Soccer program in such a manner as to build and maintain a competitive, quality program that reflects positively on the image and reputation of
- United States of America (USA)The Sports Science Analyst is responsible for the collection, coordination, and analysis of data within the Physiology/Performance department. Including but not limited to training, game ,physiology, performance, and similar such data.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis14
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours