Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment term of Flexible returned 11 results.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)perations interns will report directly to the Operations Coordinator. They will also function in a support role to the Director and Manager. Specific tasks will include various event management duties, set-up/breakdown of all home matches, office maintena
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United KingdomWe are looking for a highly motivated Academy Education and Player Care Tutor to deliver outstanding teaching and learning to our post-16 Academy Scholars on our education programme.
- United KingdomWithin the role of Physical Performance Coach, the successful candidate will have responsibility for working in partnership with coaches and other service providers to design and implement high quality and individualised physical preparation programmes
- United KingdomSunderland AFC is looking to add to their team of sessional academy coaches to work within the Academy providing a high quality of coaching delivery, game management and club customer service through the coaching syllabus and criteria as provided.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine17
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours