Job Board Total Jobs: 97
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Permanent returned 60 results.
- United KingdomResponsible for supporting and enhancing player development programmes for goalkeepers in the Foundation & Youth Development Phases, ensuring adherence to the Academy philosophy. Develop detailed individual learning plans for goalkeepers all Phases.
- United KingdomMaintain high standard of medical care to all Academy players and trialists as directed by the Head of Sports Science and Medicine. Deliver excellent standards of assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries. Liaise with the Lead Physiotherapist i
- United KingdomTo apply scientific principles and techniques with the aim of improving sporting performance, incorporating areas such as physiology, psychology, motor control and biomechanics and including nutrition and diet, sports technology, anthropometry, functional
- SingaporeWith a focus on China, you will be responsible for devising and implementing our fan engagement strategy. You will own the day-to-day management, optimisation and reporting across the region in order to grow, engage and convert our fan base.
- United KingdomTo establish a sustainable system and approach for the development of all coaching staff across the Foundation, Youth and Professional Development phases. Design and manage the delivery of the in-service CPD coach education programme for all age group coa
- ChinaFootball Talents is a pioneering organization with the objective to develop national team players for China by the 2030/2034 World Cup using a three-step process: 1. Develop the Grassroots game 2. Identify Talent, and 3. Provide an Elite Development
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance29
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine25
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours