Job Board Total Jobs: 108
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Permanent returned 57 results.
- United KingdomA commitment to be fully involved in the Self-Assessment and ongoing coach observations of the Coach Competency Framework, as directed by the Head of Coaching. Consequently to follow a Individual Coach Development Plan as agreed with the HOC.
- United KingdomThe Football Club is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, forward thinking player developer with a primary focus of working with players in the Youth Development Phase Age Groups.
- United KingdomTo support Coach Development in the Professional Game through the development of UEFA A Licence & Advanced Youth Award and UEFA Pro Licence Qualifications through more personalised, regional and national delivery, support and assessment provision
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has arisen at Portsmouth Football Club as we are seeking to recruit innovative, forward thinking and hardworking Academy coaches on our Foundation phase and Youth Development phases As a coach, you will be responsible for all coac
- United KingdomProvide best practice physiotherapy support to our Women’s Senior team squad, mainly involving day-to-day support for players whilst working collaboratively with coaches and support staff.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will provide support to the Head of Performance & Recruitment Analysis (HPRA), Sporting Director (SD) and the senior recruitment staff in the department. The role will provide insight and information in line with our club philosop
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will be in charge of the club’s kit requirements and this will include both matchday and training from academy to first team level. This involves making sure that all the kit is sufficiently washed, dried and folded ready to go ou
- United States of America (USA)The Columbus Crew Youth Partnerships Technical Director leads the development and management of Columbus Crew’s new Youth Partnerships program, comprised of the Academy Affiliate and Crew Network programs.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales0
- Coaching & Performance50
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations2
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications5
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis20
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine20
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours