Job Board Total Jobs: 96
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Permanent returned 72 results.
- United KingdomMotherwell FC are searching for a Head Coach & Head of Women & Girls Performance, a joint role, to lead the club to success in both these areas, with an emphasis of improvement, professionalism and development.
- United KingdomReporting to the Head of Recruitment, the role will support recruitment decisions, using video and modern technology and methods. The Recruitment Analyst will be responsible for the identification and monitoring of potential player targets and preparation
- United KingdomReporting directly to the Director of Operations, responsible for managing all aspects of legislation and compliance with direct responsibility for the Lincoln City Football Club stadium and associated facilities.
- United KingdomTo contribute to this ambition, the Elite Performance team are looking to recruit a physical performance coach who can optimise the physical development of the Academy’s players.
- United KingdomThis role will provide EA support to a director level role within the club. As the EA to this high-profile stakeholder, you will provide proactive, efficient administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- United States of America (USA)The Athletic Trainer will collaborate with the Director of Sports Medicine, Director of Fitness and Sports Science and other performance staff to promote and deliver world-class services. The Per Diem Athletic Trainer works under the direction and supervi
- United KingdomThe post holder will be a senior member of City Football Group’s (“CFG”) safeguarding* team working directly with Lommel SK, ESTAC Troyes FC, Girona FC, the Director of Safeguarding, and in close collaboration with all other members CFG safeguarding team.
- United KingdomTo support and deliver on the football and wholistic development of the players within the Academy. To be responsible for the planning and implementing of individual learning plans of players within the U18 age groups. To liaise directly with U16s coaches
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community19
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis9
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine19
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours