Job Board Total Jobs: 97
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Fixed Term returned 19 results.
- United Arab Emirates (UAE)To assist and contribute to designing group programs with Senior Managment and Head Coach and lead a program throughout each term ie ECA, Camps, Academy Training and Competitions
- United States of America (USA)The Carolina Velocity Director of Coaching is a full-time position. She/He is an integral part of the Carolina Velocity FC soccer staff focusing on all aspects of the club and coaching philosophy. She/He will be responsible for overseeing development phas
- United KingdomTraining sessions will take place at St Mirren Academy Training Centre in Ralston for U13 – 18s, Younger age groups will conduct most of their sessions at other venues in the Paisley area (S.T.C). Home match venue will be Academy training centre.
- QatarThe successful candidate will be responsible for managing fitness coaching sessions including CrossFit within the Evo Active fitness programme and ensuring that the Academy’s coaching philosophy, vision and values are incorporated into the day-to-day sess
- United KingdomPreston North End Community and Education Trust (PNECET) is seeking to appoint a full time enthusiastic, skilled and dedicated Schools Provision Officer. PNECET is the official charity and community department of Preston North End Football Club.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the development of all technical delivery within the specific age group outlined. To deliver sessions in accordance to CFCW agreed principles and assist with the development of all youth players in your care.
- United KingdomWill be responsible for developing an elite, multi-disciplinary environment to maximise the development of goalkeepers in the U21 Academy. Plan, deliver, record, and evaluate coaching sessions in line with club`s goalkeeping programme and provide matchday
- United KingdomResponsible for the delivery of the Academy Coaching Programme in the Youth Development Phase, as set out by the Academy Manager/Head of Coaching. To provide the Youth Development Phase age groups with performance reviews and individual learning plans as
- United KingdomCarlisle United Football Club are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, self-motivated and committed qualified coach to work in the Academy on a part-time basis. The role will include working in the evenings and at weekends.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales2
- Coaching & Performance41
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications2
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis11
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours