Job Board Total Jobs: 96
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Fixed Term returned 15 results.
- United KingdomThe ability to create a long-term footballing strategy for the men’s first team, contribute to the ambitions and deliverables for the men’s pathway, and to translate this into on-field performance, influencing game outcome positively through tactical know
- United KingdomWorking on a full-time basis the role will support the delivery of Oldham Athletic Community Trust across various community projects, primarily school based & PL Kicks initiatives.
- United KingdomWorking closely with the Head of Community Welfare and Inclusion, you will play a leading role in developing and delivering a wide range of programmes in Burnley and the surrounding areas. You will be responsible for building upon the current programmes i
- United KingdomThe Youth Health and Wellbeing Officer (YHWO) will lead a one-year NHS hospital charities funded pilot service, supporting young people presenting in West Herts with Lifestyle related health issues.
- United KingdomWe currently have a vacancy for a BTEC Level 3 Tutor within our Future Pathways (Post-16 Education) Programme. The purpose of this role is to support young people to develop skills and work towards obtaining qualifications required to access further educa
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will support the delivery of our post-COVID Recovery Plan in partnership with key stakeholders specifically focusing on Lanarkshire. They will work closely with new and existing community stakeholders to identify and develop new p
- United KingdomWorking within a well-respected Category 3 academy, the chosen applicant will work alongside the Lead Academy Physiotherapist and other part-time therapists to provide excellent evidence-based care to the young footballers in the academy.
- United States of America (USA)The ideal candidate is a passionate and enthusiastic coach that will focus on creating a positive learning environment and a desire to learn and grow professionally. She/He reports directly to the Director of Soccer.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community19
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis9
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine19
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours