Job Board Total Jobs: 59
Your search for jobs within the function Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis returned 6 results.
- United KingdomThe Head of Academy Analysis will be responsible for designing, implementing, and continually developing an analysis structure and process which is shaped by the needs of our players and coaches across all our age groups (u11-u23).
- United States of America (USA)This role will perform all recruiting and scouting for Sounders FC’s Academy teams. During recruitment, it is vital for this individual to emphasize the Sounders FC Academy values of humility, community and ambition, as well as the importance of being res
- United KingdomLincoln City Football Club have an exciting opportunity to join our thriving Academy in the post of Head of Academy Recruitment. Reporting to the Academy Manager, the successful candidate will oversee the continued development of our talent identification
- United KingdomSouthampton FC seeks to appoint a Player Insights Analyst Lead who will work closely with the Player Insights Manager and be responsible for using video and modern technology to support all recruitment decisions at academy and first team level.
- United KingdomHull City AFC seeks to appoint a Senior Analyst (Opposition) to be responsible for the opposition analysis process, liaising with the Head Coach, Coaching Staff, Chief Scout, Senior Analyst (Data), and allocated part-time Scouts.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales3
- Coaching & Performance23
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations1
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications2
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine16
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours