Job Board Total Jobs: 89
Your search for jobs within the function Business Development & Sales returned 6 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an intern you will learn what goes into driving revenue and attendance at home matches while also participating as a member of the game day sales operations team. Support will be provided to premium, season sales, group sales, membership services and e
- United KingdomWe are implementing a transformational programme to support the needs of large grassroots clubs as many continue to grow and offer playing opportunities for over hundreds of players across all formats of the game.
- United States of America (USA)The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sales and retention of full season, partial season, and group ticket plans.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community12
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours