Job Board Total Jobs: 67
Your search for jobs within the function Coaching & Performance returned 30 results.
- SingaporeTinytots Singapore specialises in running fundamental movement skills programs for preschool and kindergarten children between ages of 18 months to 6 years. Our classes develop social skills and promote physical fitness in a fun and structured way.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomDevelop and deliver a holistic programme which builds robustness and characters of players in preparation for First Team football. Develop and enhance all players’ IDP’s (Individual Development Plans).
- United KingdomTo implement the clubs coaching programme in line with the clubs guidelines for all ages within the Foundation Phase and Youth Development Phase -To liaise with the Phase Lead, Head of Coaching, Academy Manager and Head of Education when required
- United KingdomTo follow and implement the Academy philosophy whilst contributing to its evolution. To ensure a thorough working knowledge of the content and functions of the Academy performance plan.
- United KingdomEnsuring each goalkeeper in the U9-16 groups has an Individual Learning Plan that is monitored and periodically reviewed. Assisting the Head of Coaching and Operations Administrator in developing and delivering the ILPs for these players.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance30
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine7
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours