Job Board Total Jobs: 76
Your search for jobs within the function Coaching & Performance returned 16 results.
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, aimed at recent Bachelor and Masters Students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United KingdomThe Director of Performance (DOP) ensures that Columbus Crew players achieve an elite-level of fitness, physical performance and creates a professional environment for injury prevention, performance optimization and return to play.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role is to take primary responsibility for the coaching and development of all young goalkeepers within the Youth Academy (U9-U23). The role will include working on a daily basis within the Academy, including the full time schoolboy pr
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will be responsible for implementing the coaching philosophy, visions & values of the Academy and the club as a whole. The full-time role will involve flexible working hours in conjunction with the Academy’s games programme within
- United KingdomThe position of the London Club Coach (LCC) consists of delivering on our new programme which will focus on creating new spaces for young girls aged 8-12 years old to be active in South London
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance16
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management4
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours