Job Board Total Jobs: 64
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 6 results.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomWe are currently recruiting football coaches to work across our Youth and Community based football activities in Lambeth, Merton, Hammersmith and Fulham and Kingston. These activities typically take place during weekday evenings and occasional weekends.
- United KingdomWe are currently recruiting enthusiastic and ambitious coaches to work on our female football programmes. The activities include our Girls Only Saturday Morning Skills Club, Girls Soccer Schools, Girls Kicks and Girls Development Centre
- United KingdomThe ‘Inspire’ Programme’ is a targeted programme delivered in secondary schools in and around Leicestershire. The purpose of Inspire is to work with young people who have been identified to be at risk of becoming disengaged.
- United KingdomTo coordinate and deliver fundraising activities for Saints Foundation to generate unrestricted income, with a specific accountability for individual and events fundraising.
- United KingdomIn this role you will manage the day to day running of the women and girl’s department at the community trust. You will oversee the women’s teams and grassroots teams representing NTFC (12 teams from u10’s to u16’s) along with development centres (elite a
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales8
- Coaching & Performance18
- Education & Community6
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours