Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 4 results.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomThrough the Gap Programme, volunteers are given the opportunity for a truly unique experience gaining key employability and life skills whilst representing the Club in London and around the world.
- United KingdomThe charity is now looking to recruit to the role of Youth Services Manager. The successful candidate will lead, oversee and develop Youth Service provision on offer from Burnley FC in the Community across Burnley and Pendle for the benefit of young peopl
- United KingdomThe School of Life and Medical Sciences at the University of Hertfordshire is seeking to appoint a full-time permanent Lecturer/Senior Lecturer to contribute to the teaching and administration of one or more of the undergraduate degree programmes in our s
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance34
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis0
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours