Job Board Total Jobs: 67
Your search for jobs within the function Education & Community returned 10 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United KingdomYou will lead and inspire a small team and will be responsible for delivering the charity’s strategy, focusing primarily on operations and delivering high quality, impactful projects.
- United KingdomWe are looking for a candidate to assist the Senior School Development Officer and Head Teacher’s of both Quilters Junior School and Brightside Primary School in supporting, planning, delivering and evaluating health and educational programmes within the
- United KingdomOverall Objective: To establish and develop sustainable opportunities for the SET within the local and surrounding area based on local need, as well developing the SET’s brand further afield.
- United KingdomWycombe Wanderers Sports & Education Trust, are currently recruiting high quality football coaches to deliver a range of football sessions across the community on a sessional basis.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance30
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine7
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours