Job Board Total Jobs: 96
Your search for jobs within the function Events & Operations returned 5 results.
- United KingdomYou’ll be working in a team of 6 and be responsible for providing care and support to all Academy players, with key responsibility for the Youth and Foundation Phase players at Southampton Football Club.
- United KingdomThe Women’s Player Liaison Manager builds and maintains excellent relationships with the England Senior Women’s Team, to drive robust and innovative delivery of The FA’s Commercial and Marketing activity.
- United States of America (USA)Communicate regularly (in-person, by phone, by text, and in writing) with players and families.Coordinate travel to and from competitions for the respective teams (bookings, transportation, hotels, etc.).
- United KingdomThe Player Care Co-Ordinator will be an integral part of an interdisciplinary team within the Academy. You will support the delivery of the Academy’s player welfare strategy, with responsibilities including leading a robust, holistic player support progra
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales2
- Coaching & Performance40
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications2
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis11
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours