Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs within the function Events & Operations returned 7 results.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)perations interns will report directly to the Operations Coordinator. They will also function in a support role to the Director and Manager. Specific tasks will include various event management duties, set-up/breakdown of all home matches, office maintena
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has arisen for a highly organised and professional individual to join our Football Club as a Player Care Assistant. You will support the Player Care department with the player onboarding process and overall support of our diverse
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role to co-ordinate the delivery of the Matchday Experience in line with the Venue Experience strategy both inside and outside of the bowl at St Mary’s and Totton
- United States of America (USA)This role is responsible for maximising revenue and operational efficiency of all events related to FC Cincinnati and West End Stadium while providing an exceptional fan experience and execution of event day and day-to-day operations.
- United KingdomThe role will involve day-to-day data entry and liaison with club staff. In addition, the individual will be responsible for implementing a fundraising strategy to increase the income streams of the charitable organisation.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance21
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis5
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine12
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours