Job Board Total Jobs: 89
Your search for jobs within the function Media, Marketing & Communications returned 7 results.
- SingaporeWith a focus on China, you will be responsible for devising and implementing our fan engagement strategy. You will own the day-to-day management, optimisation and reporting across the region in order to grow, engage and convert our fan base.
- United KingdomWe are recruiting for a number of Matchday Supporter Liaison Officers to work at London Stadium for the 2019/20 football season, who will responsible for providing all supporters with information and assisting with feedback, enquiries and complaints on al
- United KingdomExcellent written and verbal communication skills are essential for this role, as is attention to detail, and an ability to stay calm under pressure. An understanding of the charity sector and new media technologies is also beneficial.
- United KingdomWe are currently looking to recruit a Content Editor to play a key role in the delivery of an engaging mix of materials across all of its digital platforms as well as via more traditional publication methods.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community12
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours