Job Board Total Jobs: 106
Your search for jobs within the function Media, Marketing & Communications returned 7 results.
- United KingdomTo thrive in this role, you will have a strategic mindset and be obsessed with experimentation and striving for better results, while also being very hands on building and managing the campaigns on a day-to-day basis.
- United KingdomThe Platform Lead is an exciting senior position within Chelsea TV responsible for in video content strategy decision-making and management of our daily video content offering across several of the club’s owned and operated platforms.
- United KingdomDeliver and lead on digital transformation within the organisation to ensure the goals of the Scottish FA Strategy are delivered while ensuring day-to-day digital activity continues to improve.
- United KingdomKey duties will include collaborating with staff across the organisation to identify newsworthy media opportunities, writing media pitches, press releases, statements which generate maximum impact, and comment pieces.
- United KingdomWe are looking for an individual to continue creating accurate, intelligent, and engaging content across all social media platforms. This is a fantastic development role, with a wide range of responsibilities that reflects the fast paced and strategic dev
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will hold a marketing degree or have relevant qualifications, training or experience in a similar marketing role and have a track record of implementing successful and creative marketing solutions
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance29
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis16
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours