Job Board Total Jobs: 67
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 7 results.
- United KingdomTo provide evidence-based protocols, treatments and rehabilitation programmes for Academy players. To lead the medical programme for the academy and oversee part time academy physiotherapists / therapists ensuring all training and games are appropriately
- United KingdomImplementation of Sport Science and Medicine strategy across all the development phases. -Assessment and management of injuries and illnesses to all our Academy Players, including relevant referral to internal and external health professionals.
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a highly motivated, innovative and committed physiotherapist, to undertake a full-time role as Head of Academy Football Science and Medicine.
- United KingdomTo carry out regular comprehensive screening of all Academy players and use findings to identify injury prevention priorities for each player. Deliver individual and group injury prevention and pre-activation exercise sessions for the Academy squads based
- United KingdomThe delivery of warm up and cool down elements within the match day and coaching programme, as required, in relation to the syllabus identified in the Sport Science and Medicine strategy. Assist with the delivery of individual and group strength and condi
- United KingdomThe successful applicant will have gained experience and extensive knowledge from working within sport and have a keen interest in evidence based, preparation, performance and recovery strategies involving the adolescent footballer.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance30
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine7
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours