Job Board Total Jobs: 84
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 11 results.
- United KingdomOur proactive football academy is looking to recruit a full-time Head of Academy Medical. Following a restructure in the Academy, this exciting new position will be responsible for the medical department within the Academy.
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a number of highly skilled and motivated casual academy therapists to join our category 3 academy. The successful candidate(s) will be responsible for medical provision for the U9-16 squads on a casual basis. This is a very diver
- United KingdomReporting to the Head of Medical Services & Performance, the successful candidate will be required to contribute to the development and delivery of individualised programmes for players to complete the physical conditioning expected of the modern-day foot
- United KingdomThis full-time role will provide medical care for Professional Development Phase (PDP) players within the Academy, including Medical, Cardiac screening, Orthopaedic and Anthropometric assessments as outlined in EPPP guidelines and the Academy Performance
- United KingdomWe have a new exciting opportunity to recruit a Lead Scientist to provide a first class Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning service to all Girls & Women’s players. Assist the Head of Sports Science in the delivery of a sports science department tha
- United KingdomThe Football Club is an established Scottish Premiership football club and we have a vacancy for a full-time physiotherapist who will work to the club’s Head Physiotherapist and Team Manager predominantly, but not exclusively, with the club’s U18 team.
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a full time physiotherapist to join the team to be primarily based at our flagship clinic in Hampden Park. The successful candidate will work alongside our established and experienced team to deliver high quality service to our c
- United KingdomThe requirements are to provide home match day cover throughout the season and be available for triage and discussion with the club’s Lead Physiotherapist, whilst being a point of contact for players and football staff as required.
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has become available within the Academy at the Football Club on a casual basis. We are looking for a number of Therapists to be part of a forward-thinking medical team providing first aid and trauma assistance at training sessions
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance21
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis8
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine11
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours