Job Board Total Jobs: 81
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 14 results.
- United KingdomWithin the role of Physical Performance Coach, the successful candidate will have responsibility for working in partnership with coaches and other service providers to design and implement high quality and individualised physical preparation programmes
- IrelandThe National Team Lead Physiotherapist will a be highly experienced sports physiotherapist who will work closely with all the high performance medical and science departments of the IRFU and provincial teams to develop and deliver world leading player inj
- United KingdomThe Lead Data Scientist’s role is to drive a dynamic process of talent identification and recruitment, to lead on player insights and ensure the department remains best-in-class.
- United KingdomTo carry out midweek evening training and weekend matchday strength and conditioning provision for all OUFC academy home games, as designated by the department and in line with the Elite Player Performance Plan
- United KingdomProviding medical cover and rehabilitation advise daily including training and matches. The matches will be at various venues including Florence Park, JobServe Community Stadium and away venues.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance32
- Education & Community11
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine14
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours