Job Board Total Jobs: 70
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 11 results.
- United KingdomTo effectively manage the medical services for all age groups in the Academy (Under 9-23) ensuring that the department meets all of the criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
- United States of America (USA)The Performance Coach will directly report to and work in conjunction with the Head Strength and Conditioning Coach to deliver on and off-court conditioning programs, individual and team warm-up and recovery strategies.
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a Performance Nutritionist on a full-time basis. The successful individual will be responsible for working with both the First Team and Academy age groups.
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has become available for an enthusiastic Physiotherapist / Sports Therapist to join Burnley Football Club Academy’s Sports Medicine team on a part time basis.
- United KingdomWorking under the direct supervision of the Head of Sports Science and Medicine and Academy Sports Scientist, you will be expected to plan and implement a comprehensive programme for selected age groups.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance24
- Education & Community2
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications10
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine11
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours