Job Board Total Jobs: 64
Your search for jobs within the function HR & Administration returned 5 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR and Talent Manager and CITC’s management team by administrating and coordinating the key processes related to our people and advising the wider team on first-line HR queries.
- United KingdomProvide equality, diversity and inclusion (EDI) expertise and support across the grassroots network (The FA and County FA) and wider FA corporate divisions, Support and guide other areas of The FA’s EDI strategy including wider EDI programmes, elite footb
- IrelandThe successful candidate will be a key member of the League of Ireland Management Team, the core focus of the role will be the development and implementation of an academy structure in the League of Ireland clubs in line with the overall League of Ireland
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales8
- Coaching & Performance18
- Education & Community6
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours