Job Board Total Jobs: 72
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment type of Permanent returned 50 results.
- United KingdomWe are currently looking to recruit a Lead Academy Sports Scientist. The successful candidate will work as part of a multi-disciplinary support team delivering scientific support to academy players and coaches.
- United KingdomTo create a culture that maximises the talent of each Club Player in all aspects of the four-corner model to maximise the quality of team performance and ensure that Licence criteria are being met.
- United KingdomThe FA is seeking to appoint a permanent Groundsperson to the Grounds team based at St George’s Park. They will work proactively with the Assistant Head of Grounds and other members of the Grounds team to maintain and prepare all pitches to the highest st
- United KingdomThe Premier League is looking for a Communications Executive to support the wide-ranging operations of the Communications Department. The right candidate will be motivated, organised and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- United KingdomYou will be responsible for assisting in each season’s kit order, reconciling kit deliveries, and maintaining an up-to-date digital kit inventory including regular stock-checks.
- United KingdomThe Football Club is looking to recruit a Performance Analyst for our Category 1 Academy, based at the club’s Rockliffe Park training ground at Hurworth, near Darlington.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance19
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis8
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine12
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours