Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment term of Full Time returned 60 results.
- United KingdomWorking with the Club staff and LFE, you will oversee the design, delivery and monitoring of the Sporting Excellence Professional Apprenticeship Standard.
- United States of America (USA)This person will also be responsible for managing and collecting data from GPS monitors, RPE and Sleep tracking, physical load of the players and in season and off season strength and conditioning programs.
- United KingdomWe have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Development Coach to join our Academy. The purpose of this role is to identify the individual development needs for each player within the Under 18 programme.
- United KingdomCo-ordinate and lead the physiotherapy service within the academy structure (U9-U23). Assist the Academy Sports Science & Medicine Department making sure the department meets all EPPP requirements as outlined in the EPPP Sports Science and Medicine Strate
- United States of America (USA)The Football Club is seeking a dedicated Data Scientist to join our team! The Data Scientist will provide a detailed pre- and post-match analysis for direct use by the First Team Manager and coaching staff.
- United KingdomLead and coordinate the performance analysis support to all academy age groups in line with the performance analysis strategy of the club. The Head of Academy analysis also supports the Coaches and players in the Professional phase age groups, monitoring
- United KingdomWe are looking for a creative and enthusiastic self-starter to join our award-winning social media team. If you are passionate about creating quality digital content then you could be our next Senior Specialist. The successful candidate will focus on pro
- United KingdomAs a Female Community Activator you will be responsible for the delivery, planning and evaluation of physical activity and health and wellbeing activations delivered specifically to females and family groups within Education and Community settings across
- United KingdomThe Girls Participation and Engagement Manager will be responsible for developing and shaping programmes and approaches to engage and retain young people in football.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours