Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment term of Full Time returned 60 results.
- United KingdomThe Football Club is looking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist to deliver high quality sports medicine care in both the acute and rehabilitation settings, providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of senior players.
- United KingdomThe club is looking to recruit a Lead Academy Physiotherapist with the purpose of delivering high quality medicine care in both the acute and rehabilitation settings, providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of Academy players.
- United States of America (USA)The Football Insights Analyst will also work collaboratively with the Data Insights & Decision Technology team in Global Football, help develop our proprietary insights platform, and will be responsible to produce and effectively communicate high quality
- United KingdomThe Women’s Football Club is searching for a full-time Psychologist to lead and support the delivery of a congruent psychology and wellbeing service for its First Team, focusing delivery on psychological support, assessment, intervention and consultation
- United KingdomTo lead and oversee the Regional Talent Club and Development Squad operations, with a key focus on developing coaches and players from all age groups whilst ensuring excellent communication between all key stakeholders is maintained
- United States of America (USA)The Assistant Athletic Trainer will contribute to the delivery of a comprehensive sports medical program for the club. Additionally, this role will perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and developmen
- United States of America (USA)This role will provide rehabilitation therapy assessments and treatments to reduce the risk of injury occurrence while working as part of the multi-disciplinary team alongside the Medical and Sports Science departments to ensure players have the most appr
- United KingdomThe Coach Inclusion & Diversity Scheme will provide a 23-month rotational work experience and development programme for the successful candidate.
- United States of America (USA)The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists the Head Athletic Trainer in managing the day-to-day sports medicine operations for the Club. This role provides injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for players medical issues unde
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours