Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs within the function with an employment term of Full Time returned 60 results.
- United States of America (USA)The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists the Head Athletic Trainer in managing the day-to-day sports medicine operations for the Club. This role provides injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for players medical issues unde
- United KingdomWorking closely with both the Head of CITC and City Football Group’s Communications team to craft, develop and execute communications plans that uphold, sustain and promote the reputation, perception and visibility of CITC across the UK.
- United States of America (USA)The Head Athletic Trainer (HAT) is the healthcare provider who will manage the day-to-day sports medicine operations for all first team players of the club through a contract with OhioHealth. The HAT applies scientific knowledge to provide injury preventi
- United KingdomThe (HOC) will develop the academy coaches so that they improve and perform to the best of their potential and are consequently able to maximise the potential of the players that they work with.
- United KingdomAn opportunity has arisen at the Football Club for a Head Academy Physiotherapist. This is a permanent full time position working with the scholars (U18) whilst overseeing the academy medical department from U9 to U16. You will be responsible to the Acade
- United KingdomTo work closely with the Chief Executive Officer and be responsible for the coordination and implementation of the Club’s Equality, Diversity, and Inclusion strategy. Provide equality, diversity and inclusion expertise and support across the Club.
- Sri LankaAs part of TAFA, you will contribute in supporting the academy. Preference to football coaches, however anyone with other sporting abilities is also welcome. The academy is looking to expand into netball and combat.
- United KingdomThe Club are seeking a Data Scientist to support the delivery of the Academy Mission and Objectives by leading the strategic and operational implementation of data collection, storage processes and analytics across the Academy departments.
- United States of America (USA)The Senior Business Analyst plays an integral role at the club as a member of the Business Intelligence Department. In this position, you’ll leverage your skills with data to support the company in any way possible, whether for revenue growth, improving f
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours