Job Board Total Jobs: 72
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomThe Developmental Academy Head Athletic Trainer will be responsible for, but not limited to implementing the sports medicine program and coordinating medical care for the development academy.
- United KingdomThis individual will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of an Academy team under the guidance of the Academy Director and they will work together on the development of academy players within the Crew pathway.
- United KingdomThe Academy Sports Therapist will provide musculoskeletal assessments, treatment and lead/ assist with rehabilitation programmes to all academy players in order to enable safe return to training and play.
- United KingdomThe individual will be charged with the task of breaking down game footage into ‘recruitment videos’ to analyse the performance of individual targets. The footage will then be used to support the recruitment of decisions of the club.
- United KingdomPurpose of the Role We are looking for a suitably qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Education Tutor to lead the delivery of the Community Trust’s Level 3 Extended Diploma in Sport and Physical Activity.
- United KingdomThe Governance Manager will have overall responsibility for managing ownership controls at EFL Clubs, Changes of Control, Administration of the Owners and Directors Test and Risk Register.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance19
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration4
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis8
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine12
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours