Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs within the function Coaching & Performance returned 35 results.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role of this position is to support, improve and accelerate the development of the talented young players within the Academy’s Pre-Professional Phase (U17, U19, U23).
- United KingdomProvide support to other members of the women’s team medical department. Contribute as part of the medical team to the planning and implementation of injured player treatment interventions.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will lead on all activities related to the development and management of women’s football in Northern Ireland, and work in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team to create a set up that will deliver long term sustainable su
- United KingdomThe National Head Coach is responsible for the development of players, squads, staff and results based upon agreed team objectives within the England Women’s Blueprint for Success.
- United KingdomThe National Head Coach is responsible for the development of players, squads, staff and results based upon agreed team objectives from the England Women’s Blueprint for Success.
- United States of America (USA)Under supervision of the head coach, assists with coaching duties for the University’s NCAA Division 1 Women’s Soccer program in such a manner as to build and maintain a competitive, quality program that reflects positively on the image and reputation of
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours