Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs within the function Sports Science & Medicine returned 21 results.
- United KingdomThe Club’s Academy are looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Sports Physiotherapist to join our Elite Performance team. The successful candidate should be self- motivated, progressive thinking and driven by both personal development and that of
- United KingdomLead on the management of injuries to U9-U16 players (in liaison with the Head of Academy Sport Science and Medicine). Co-ordinate the responsibilities and organisation of the Physiotherapy Interns; disseminate their rota and the schedule for pre-habilita
- United KingdomThe Football Club are seeking a Chartered Physiotherapist to work full time with our academy players as part of an exciting, progressive Cat 2 Academy. Providing medical cover and rehabilitation advise daily including training and matches.
- United KingdomThe Football Club is an established Scottish Premiership football club and we have a vacancy for a full-time physiotherapist who will work to the club’s Head Physiotherapist and Team Manager predominantly, but not exclusively, with the club’s U18 team.
- United States of America (USA)The individual will commit to the High Performance department’s mission and strategy to maximize performance across all sport development programs at U.S. Soccer. Working with the High Performance team will contribute to developing and delivering world-cl
- United KingdomThe U18 Physical Development Coach requires both excellent technical skills and the ability to form meaningful, positive relationships with players and key stakeholders around the squad.
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours