Job Board Total Jobs: 81
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 40 results.
- United KingdomThe role will involve taking the lead on all Football in the Community projects, with a focus on increasing participation, Club Development, League Support and Coach Education.
- United KingdomA full time position that will see the successful candidate join a prestigious Football Club, highly regarded as having one of the most respected Football Academy’s in the country, renown for both player and coach development.
- United KingdomThe Head of Player Care and Personal Development will take our work on personal development of young people in and through football to the next level.
- United KingdomThis position is for a suitably qualified Head of Coaching who is focussed and motivated by the task of continuing the development of players in our vibrant Academy.
- United KingdomThe purpose of the Operations and Development Intern is to provide administration, operations and project management support to the Operations and Development departments within the Academy.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance24
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications9
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours