Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 32 results.
- United KingdomThe Academy is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach for The FA WSL U21 Academy programme. The successful candidate will take responsibility for assisting the Lead Coach in the coaching programme for U16-U21 year old academy players.
- United KingdomThe company are looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive and own the marketing strategy for the brand. The successful candidate must have solid experience in delivering social media strategy, activation and a strong understanding of digi
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomThe Club is seeking qualified Physiotherapists or Sports Therapists to deliver the provision of physiotherapy services for our Academy squads. You will provide Match day, Clinic and Tournament medical cover for all games/sessions within the Foundation Pha
- United KingdomThis full-time role will provide medical care for Professional Development Phase (PDP) players within the Academy, including Medical, Cardiac screening, Orthopaedic and Anthropometric assessments as outlined in EPPP guidelines and the Academy Performance
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will report to the Head of Academy Recruitment in order to identify the best available talent within the local catchment area, build relationships with key stakeholders across the local community and to embed the Academy’s recrui
- United KingdomOur proactive football academy is looking to recruit a full-time Head of Academy Medical. Following a restructure in the Academy, this exciting new position will be responsible for the medical department within the Academy.
- United KingdomThe Club are looking to recruit a part-time Academy coach to work within the Foundation Phase of our successful Category 3 programme. Successful applicants will report directly to the Lead Phase Coach, with communication channels to the Head of Coaching a
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours