Job Board Total Jobs: 67
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 34 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomDevelop and deliver a holistic programme which builds robustness and characters of players in preparation for First Team football. Develop and enhance all players’ IDP’s (Individual Development Plans).
- United KingdomTo provide evidence-based protocols, treatments and rehabilitation programmes for Academy players. To lead the medical programme for the academy and oversee part time academy physiotherapists / therapists ensuring all training and games are appropriately
- United KingdomTo implement the clubs coaching programme in line with the clubs guidelines for all ages within the Foundation Phase and Youth Development Phase -To liaise with the Phase Lead, Head of Coaching, Academy Manager and Head of Education when required
- United KingdomTo follow and implement the Academy philosophy whilst contributing to its evolution. To ensure a thorough working knowledge of the content and functions of the Academy performance plan.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance30
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis3
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine7
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours