Job Board Total Jobs: 107
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 59 results.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate should have a demonstrable track record of coaching youth and academy players, preferably within an elite environment, and the ability to quickly develop professional relationships with players to create a positive and free flowin
- United KingdomThe successful applicant will be responsible for the implementation of coaching sessions for all senior women’s teams. You will be required to plan and deliver coaching sessions within the coaching development programme, as well as monitoring and analysin
- United States of America (USA)The primary role of this position is to support, improve and accelerate the development of the talented young players within the Academy’s Pre-Professional Phase (U17, U19, U23).
- United KingdomThe U18 Physical Development Coach requires both excellent technical skills and the ability to form meaningful, positive relationships with players and key stakeholders around the squad.
- United KingdomThe U13 lead coach role will be part-time and will include the organisation and management of individual and team development in the youth development phase
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis14
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours