Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 38 results.
- United KingdomWe have an exciting new opportunity for an experienced Development Coach to join our Academy. The purpose of this role is to identify the individual development needs for each player within the Under 18 programme.
- United KingdomThe coach will primarily be responsible for delivering technical and tactical coaching sessions on a Tuesday and Thursday evening and overseeing matches/festivals on Sunday mornings.
- United KingdomWe are looking for a creative and enthusiastic self-starter to join our award-winning social media team. If you are passionate about creating quality digital content then you could be our next Senior Specialist. The successful candidate will focus on pro
- United KingdomThe right person will work closely with our existing performance team to develop, coordinate and implement a development programme to optimise the availability and athletic development of Academy players.
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will report into the Greater London Recruitment Manager (GLR Manager) and be responsible for talent identification and recommending exceptional Players into our programme.
- United KingdomThe candidate would have overall accountability for all medical issues and would lead a highly-experienced and diverse medical team to meet the challenges of working within the football environment.
- United KingdomAs Academy YDP Physiotherapist (U16s) you will oversee and supervise all medical provision for the U16s squad in conjunction with the Academy Doctor. As a result, this role will contribute to the success and achievement of the academy programme.
- United KingdomThe Senior AcademyAnalyst is responsible for delivering and developing the Academy Performance Analysis programme to ensure a first-class player experience that supports coaches to impact player performance
- United States of America (USA)This position requires a dynamic, self-motivated, organized, energetic individual with working experience in analytics at the professional level in Soccer. The position focuses on the 1st team in MLS, but also will support the Academy.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours