Job Board Total Jobs: 107
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 59 results.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe primary focus of the role will be to provide daily nutritional support to the First Team players, both within a high-performance training environment and around competitive fixtures. The Lead Nutritionist will also oversee the nutrition framework acro
- United KingdomWe are looking for an experienced u9s – u16s Physical Development Coach develop, co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of all Physical Development and Sports Science related matters to our u9-u16 Academy players.
- United KingdomResponsible for the provision of academic programmes to study for the apprentices/scholars at the Academy, in conjunction with the Club’s Academy Performance Plan (APP) and Elite Player Performance Programme (EPPP) requirements
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- United KingdomThe Academy Physical Performance Scientist will be responsible for improving the collection, management and use of physical performance-related data in order to maximise individual player development and performance impact.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis14
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours