Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 38 results.
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a FA level 3 qualified or experienced level 2 (working towards level 3) coach to join our coaching team at the club’s youth academy.
- United KingdomTo be an integrated member of the Academy medical team, providing evidence-based advice, treatment, and medical assistance to players in the Foundation and Youth Development Phases
- United KingdomThe club is looking to recruit a Lead Academy Physiotherapist with the purpose of delivering high quality medicine care in both the acute and rehabilitation settings, providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of Academy players.
- United KingdomThe Football Club is looking to recruit a Senior Physiotherapist to deliver high quality sports medicine care in both the acute and rehabilitation settings, providing assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of senior players.
- United KingdomTo lead and oversee the Regional Talent Club and Development Squad operations, with a key focus on developing coaches and players from all age groups whilst ensuring excellent communication between all key stakeholders is maintained
- United States of America (USA)The Head Athletic Trainer (HAT) is the healthcare provider who will manage the day-to-day sports medicine operations for all first team players of the club through a contract with OhioHealth. The HAT applies scientific knowledge to provide injury preventi
- United KingdomAn opportunity has arisen at the Football Club for a Head Academy Physiotherapist. This is a permanent full time position working with the scholars (U18) whilst overseeing the academy medical department from U9 to U16. You will be responsible to the Acade
- United KingdomThe (HOC) will develop the academy coaches so that they improve and perform to the best of their potential and are consequently able to maximise the potential of the players that they work with.
- United KingdomThe Club’s Boys EPPP Academy are looking to add to their existing team with the addition of a new part time Academy Goalkeeping Coach working for 15 hours a week within our U7s-U21s programme.
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours