Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'academy' within the function returned 51 results.
- United KingdomResponsibility for the frontline delivery of the services provided by the Safeguarding Team and its network of Safeguarding leads and officers (The Safeguarding Hub) across the Club.
- United KingdomTo act as a representative of the Club in the designated territory, responsible for accurately capturing and relying on a time basis, in-depth contextual knowledge of the players who are of the required standard for Manchester United’s First Team and Acad
- United KingdomWith outstanding theoretical knowledge and ability to translate evidence based work into practice, the individual will possess excellent interpersonal, organisation and communication skills to drive their own, others and continued development of the sport
- United KingdomHull City Academy are currently seeking to recruit a passionate and professional Physiotherapist on a full time, permanent basis to assist in the delivery of the Academy’s medical provision to our scholars.
- United KingdomHead coach of the U14 Academy team will lead all day-to-day on and off field coaching, education, and development of the U14 team. The position will also take an active role as assistant coach to the U15 team.
- United States of America (USA)This position will lead all day-to-day administrative operations of the Charlotte FC Academy. The role will include Academy scheduling, travel logistics, managing the Academy communications app, equipment, and transportation.
- United KingdomThe club is a forward-thinking National League club with an ambition to reach the Football League and are looking for a driven individual to help improve our player recruitment department.
- United KingdomThe club has ambitions that require coaching staff that are driven, creative and determined to succeed. These are our most exciting times and we are looking for committed, exceptional people to join us on our unique journey.
- United KingdomAs a recruitment coordinator, your main responsibility will be building a relationship with prospective clients. Managing the process from start to finish.You will have a professional and positive telephone demeanour, high attention to detail and enjoy wo
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours