Job Board Total Jobs: 76
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 20 results.
- United KingdomAs an Academy Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Lead Academy Physiotherapist and Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role is to provide support to the HR and Talent Manager and CITC’s management team by administrating and coordinating the key processes related to our people and advising the wider team on first-line HR queries.
- United KingdomTo coordinate and deliver fundraising activities for Saints Foundation to generate unrestricted income, with a specific accountability for individual and events fundraising.
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role is to take primary responsibility for the coaching and development of all young goalkeepers within the Youth Academy (U9-U23). The role will include working on a daily basis within the Academy, including the full time schoolboy pr
- United KingdomTo work alongside the Head of Legal to provide a high quality legal service across all areas of the club. To proactively work with and manage relationships with key Club stakeholders, including Board and the Leadership Team members, with a focus upon prov
- United KingdomAs the Women’s Euros - Insight Officer you will be part of the Behavioural Insight & Business Analytics (BIBA) team. The primary purpose of the BIBA team within The FA is to generate insight which will inspire, inform and enable evidence-based decision ma
- United KingdomIn this role you will manage the day to day running of the women and girl’s department at the community trust. You will oversee the women’s teams and grassroots teams representing NTFC (12 teams from u10’s to u16’s) along with development centres (elite a
- United KingdomThe position of the London Club Coach (LCC) consists of delivering on our new programme which will focus on creating new spaces for young girls aged 8-12 years old to be active in South London
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance16
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management4
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours