Job Board Total Jobs: 83
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 18 results.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United KingdomCoventry City Football Club is looking to appoint a highly motivated and enthusiastic Physiotherapist who is seeking to advance their career within the Medical Department of a professional football club.
- United KingdomThe role is part of an effective and efficient Senior Match Day safety team. To prepare for and deliver events at the Stadium including fulfilling paperwork obligations and undertaking the role of Safety Officer on event days.
- CanadaPart time grassroots soccer coaching position. Working with a variety of age groups and ability levels in areas across the GTA, including Brampton, Vaughan and Newmarket.
- United States of America (USA)The Manager of Communications fills a pivotal role within New York City FC (NYCFC). The Manager will help uphold and sustain the reputation and public perception of the Club by providing strategic advice, managing communications campaigns and garnering po
- United KingdomThis role will primarily involve leading the day-to-day provision of medical care to all those in the U23’s age group with the support from the Head Academy Physiotherapist.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance28
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating1
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours