Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 17 results.
- United KingdomEnsuring the effective delivery of running events across a wide range of venues predominantly in the South of England from a central hub of Walton On Thames/Esher.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work under the leadership of the Head Coach and deliver coaching programmes primarily for the Senior National Squad Singles players from our training centre at our National Badminton Centre.
- United KingdomOversee and manage the day to day running of the club’s stadium, buildings and facilities and to deliver a compliant stadium fit for playing professional football matches to all appropriate regulations.
- United States of America (USA)We are actively seeking a passionate and professional Director of Event Services to manage the coordination of all events held in the our Stadium.
- United KingdomLeicester City in partnership with Cardiff Metropolitan University, are offering an exciting MSc Studentship opportunity to a dynamic, self-motivated individual committed to a career in performance analysis within football.
- United Kingdom1st Team and Academy Placements; Sports Science & Strength and Conditioning - Provide the opportunity to work within a ‘real world’ project, focussing on developing applied skills and critical thinking to make empowering changes to the development of Elit
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance34
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis0
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours