Job Board Total Jobs: 86
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 26 results.
- IrelandThe person appointed shall be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Strength and Conditioning (S&C), fitness and sports science in Down GAA including planning, programme design, programme delivery and monitoring.
- United KingdomTo plan, deliver and evaluate innovative and engaging high quality coaching sessions to challenge and develop players in line with and as required by the FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1 licence.
- United States of America (USA)Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Business Officer, the Vice President, Communications, is responsible for strategizing, building and implementing a comprehensive public relations, communications and marketing plan.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community2
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours