Job Board Total Jobs: 107
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 36 results.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role of this position is to support, improve and accelerate the development of the talented young players within the Academy’s Pre-Professional Phase (U17, U19, U23).
- United KingdomThe National Head Coach is responsible for the development of players, squads, staff and results based upon agreed team objectives within the England Women’s Blueprint for Success.
- United KingdomThe organisation is launching a pilot placement programme targeted at these groups, aiming to develop and prepare individuals for a future career in football. There are currently three places on the pilot cohort, with a plan to expand the programme in fut
- United KingdomThe U18 Physical Development Coach requires both excellent technical skills and the ability to form meaningful, positive relationships with players and key stakeholders around the squad.
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe primary focus of the role will be to provide daily nutritional support to the First Team players, both within a high-performance training environment and around competitive fixtures. The Lead Nutritionist will also oversee the nutrition framework acro
- United KingdomWe are looking for an experienced u9s – u16s Physical Development Coach develop, co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of all Physical Development and Sports Science related matters to our u9-u16 Academy players.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis14
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours