Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 27 results.
- AustraliaThe Head of Strength and Conditioning is accountable for establishing and maintaining world class technical expertise and service delivery, identifying, and contributing to innovation/research projects, integrating emerging technology and systems, and inf
- United KingdomIn line with its new 2020-2025 strategy, the Head of Football Services will be responsible for implementing a long-term vision for the football services department.
- United KingdomThe successful applicant will lead on the development of our Girls & Women’s Pathway creating links between Participation based football and Grassroots club football.
- United KingdomWe are seeking an exceptional individual to lead our U18’s Sport Science provisions, focusing primarily on the planning, implementing and monitoring on-field physical conditioning and gym- based Strength sessions here at Football Club
- United KingdomTo provide performance and statistical match analysis for the Southampton Football Club academy, using appropriate technology to analyse performance of players and teams
- United States of America (USA)The associate head coach will assist the head soccer coach with all aspects of Division I program. they must have a commitment to compliance with all NCAA rules and regulations & provide support and encouragement and ensure the safety and well-being of th
- United KingdomThe RoleThe Group FP&A manager has full responsibility for the monthly Management and Board reporting, annual Budgeting and forecasting cycles and weekly performance tracking.
- Irelandhe WU17 Head Coach is based at the Association’s offices in Abbotstown in Dublin, the position of WU17 Head Coach is key to the ongoing development of our elite International players and will play a significant role in the education of elite players and c
- IrelandThe WU19 Head Coach is based at the Association’s offices in Abbotstown in Dublin, the position of WU19 Head Coach is key to the ongoing development of our elite International players and will play a significant role in the education of elite players and
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales8
- Coaching & Performance31
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal4
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis8
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine17
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours