Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 37 results.
- United KingdomThe U18 Physical Development Coach requires both excellent technical skills and the ability to form meaningful, positive relationships with players and key stakeholders around the squad.
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomWe are looking for an experienced u9s – u16s Physical Development Coach develop, co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of all Physical Development and Sports Science related matters to our u9-u16 Academy players.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- United KingdomResponsibility for the frontline delivery of the services provided by the Safeguarding Team and its network of Safeguarding leads and officers (The Safeguarding Hub) across the Club.
- United KingdomTo act as a representative of the Club in the designated territory, responsible for accurately capturing and relying on a time basis, in-depth contextual knowledge of the players who are of the required standard for Manchester United’s First Team and Acad
- United States of America (USA)The Manager, Partnership Marketing, is responsible for managing a portion of LAFC’s partnership portfolio (estimated $3M - $6M revenue), all contractually obligated income (COI) of assigned accounts and overseeing the sole execution of assigned account as
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours