Job Board Total Jobs: 66
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 25 results.
- United KingdomSouthampton FC seeks to appoint a Player Insights Analyst Lead who will work closely with the Player Insights Manager and be responsible for using video and modern technology to support all recruitment decisions at academy and first team level.
- United KingdomAn exciting opportunity has become available at West Ham United Football Club and are seeking an Assistant Head of Coaching to improve the quality and effectiveness of coaching from 9-14s and to develop coaches so that they improve and perform to the best
- United KingdomHull City AFC seeks to appoint a Senior Analyst (Opposition) to be responsible for the opposition analysis process, liaising with the Head Coach, Coaching Staff, Chief Scout, Senior Analyst (Data), and allocated part-time Scouts.
- United KingdomCommunicate and promote the Academy culture creating an elite environment for the development of young players. Have consistently high standards. Communicate and engage with staff/players/parents/guardians where appropriate. Attend all club and departmen
- United KingdomWhile focussed on the general day to day running of the non footballing side of the club, the main emphasis will be on the commercial aspect of the role and developing the “Fylde Brand”
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales3
- Coaching & Performance27
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations2
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications3
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine17
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours