Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'active' within the function returned 37 results.
- United States of America (USA)The individual will work closely with our staff and be expected to; learn and implement our game model, set up/ pick up equipment for camps or training programs, assist the lead coach, and additional responsibilities
- United KingdomThe Strength & Conditioning Coach will be responsible for the Strength & Conditioning development of the extended First Team in conjunction with the Lead Athletic Performance Coach for all strength & conditioning practices.
- United KingdomHead coach of the U14 Academy team will lead all day-to-day on and off field coaching, education, and development of the U14 team. The position will also take an active role as assistant coach to the U15 team.
- United States of America (USA)This position will lead all day-to-day administrative operations of the Charlotte FC Academy. The role will include Academy scheduling, travel logistics, managing the Academy communications app, equipment, and transportation.
- United KingdomSky Blues in the Community are looking to add to their dedicated team with a position that delivers activities across Coventry & Warwickshire on behalf of Coventry City Football Club.
- United KingdomAn opportunity has arisen to become part of a progressive medical department at Birmingham City Football Club. We require a Part Time Academy Physiotherapist to join our team
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours