Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'analysis' within the function returned 9 results.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will be responsible for developing the best practice framework, regular trend and research analysis across Wolves’ performance, the Premier League, as well as other global football trends, whilst supporting the 1st Team analysts i
- United KingdomWe are looking to recruit a full time physiotherapist to join the team to be primarily based at our flagship clinic in Hampden Park. The successful candidate will work alongside our established and experienced team to deliver high quality service to our c
- United KingdomFootball DataCo Ltd. is looking for a Product and Relationship Manger to work with our partners developing data products and services to the core media and broadcast market, and to manage licensing of assets to the football performance market.
- United KingdomThe Club’s Women Team are seeking a committed, enthusiastic and reliable GK coach to lead and develop their expanding Academy programme. Successful applicants will be responsible for delivering high quality football sessions for the afternoon-based Academ
- United States of America (USA)The Manager, Strategy will develop quantitative analyses to support revenue generating and operational departments of the New York Red Bulls and Red Bull Arena as well as participate in annual business plan and long-term roadmap development.
- United States of America (USA)The position will provide support to the Vice President of Finance, as well as the general leadership team, by assisting with financial analysis, modeling, the annual budget, the ongoing forecast process, and other projects as needed.
- United KingdomThe role will involve day-to-day data entry and liaison with club staff. In addition, the individual will be responsible for implementing a fundraising strategy to increase the income streams of the charitable organisation.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours