Job Board Total Jobs: 104
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'analysis' within the function returned 20 results.
- United KingdomIf you are an experience d FA Licensed Coach, have experience working across PDP and YPD phases in academy football and are passionate about developing and inspiring young players, we have a role for you at our Academy.
- United KingdomWorking as an integral part of the Academy Analysis team, the roles primary focus is to support all pre, post and live analysis required by the U18s and to support the Elite School Programme.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- IrelandThe person appointed shall be responsible for the delivery of all aspects of Strength and Conditioning (S&C), fitness and sports science in Down GAA including planning, programme design, programme delivery and monitoring.
- United KingdomDeveloping a positive elite environment for the progression and development of young players, promoting the Club’s Philosophy, Vision and Culture at all times.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance38
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications12
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine25
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours