Job Board Total Jobs: 89
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'analysis' within the function returned 21 results.
- United KingdomTo apply scientific principles and techniques with the aim of improving sporting performance, incorporating areas such as physiology, psychology, motor control and biomechanics and including nutrition and diet, sports technology, anthropometry, functional
- SingaporeWith a focus on China, you will be responsible for devising and implementing our fan engagement strategy. You will own the day-to-day management, optimisation and reporting across the region in order to grow, engage and convert our fan base.
- United KingdomTo establish a sustainable system and approach for the development of all coaching staff across the Foundation, Youth and Professional Development phases. Design and manage the delivery of the in-service CPD coach education programme for all age group coa
- ChinaFootball Talents is a pioneering organization with the objective to develop national team players for China by the 2030/2034 World Cup using a three-step process: 1. Develop the Grassroots game 2. Identify Talent, and 3. Provide an Elite Development
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United KingdomWe are looking for highly motivated Strength & Conditioning Coaches to support the physical development of the Academy players, forming part of a forward thinking multi-disciplinary support team.
- United KingdomBurton Albion Football Club are seeking a Head of Academy Coaching who will get a buzz from working in an elite sporting environment, in particular football and will have a desire to develop their own knowledge, skills and capability to be at the leading
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community12
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours