Job Board Total Jobs: 97
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'analysis' within the function returned 14 results.
- United KingdomTraining sessions will take place at St Mirren Academy Training Centre in Ralston for U13 – 18s, Younger age groups will conduct most of their sessions at other venues in the Paisley area (S.T.C). Home match venue will be Academy training centre.
- United KingdomTo manage, coach and develop the goalkeepers within the professional development phase (PDP) of the Academy (U16, U18s and U23s) to provide a pathway of progression into the first team.
- United KingdomReporting to the relevant Lead Phase Coach, the role is to coach a specific age group at the Academy in accordance with the coaching philosophy and the Academy Performance Plan.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the development of all technical delivery within the specific age group outlined. To deliver sessions in accordance to CFCW agreed principles and assist with the development of all youth players in your care.
- United KingdomThe Grassroots Scouting Coordinator is responsible for overseeing, coordinating and administering the coverage of grassroots football at the U9`s to U14`s age groups, within one and a half hour travelling distance of the LFC Academy based in Kirkby, Liver
- United KingdomWill be responsible for developing an elite, multi-disciplinary environment to maximise the development of goalkeepers in the U21 Academy. Plan, deliver, record, and evaluate coaching sessions in line with club`s goalkeeping programme and provide matchday
- United States of America (USA)The head athletic trainer will be responsible for managing the healthcare and safety of the Women’s National Team and supporting athletic training practice across U.S. Soccer. In camp, the athletic trainer will have a high level of clinical responsibility
- United KingdomAll training sessions and home matches will be downloaded onto the cloud storage through spiideo analysis portal. Away matches must be requested from opposition and uploaded accordingly. Take place at St Mirren Academy Training Centre in Ralston for U1
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales2
- Coaching & Performance41
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications2
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis11
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours