Job Board Total Jobs: 75
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'coach' within the function returned 55 results.
- United KingdomThe purpose of the position is to lead, manage and deliver our current activities whilst developing a core team of staff and volunteers to expand and grow activities to meet the objectives of the Trustees and the need of the local area.
- SingaporeReporting to the Head, Coach Education (CED), the Executive, Coach Education and Development will work closely with Club Coaches and other key personnel.
- United KingdomTo support the Head of Talent ID with the operational management of an elite Talent ID and recruitment function which focuses on players up to the age of 16, but ensures ages up to 23 are captured.
- United KingdomThe Club Relationship Officer role will administer and disseminate information to Member Clubs and act as a contact point for all Member Clubs with regard to match day delivery from an operational and commercial perspective.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance24
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications5
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis9
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours