Job Board Total Jobs: 103
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'coach' within the function returned 64 results.
- United KingdomLead and support the Goalkeeping philosophy at the club supporting the Head of Academy Goalkeeping to align the consistent practice between First Team and Academy goalkeepers.
- United KingdomWe have an exciting new opportunity for students on a Masters course to join our Performance Analysis department at Southampton Football Club for the 2021/22 season. The successful applicant will be responsible for the analysis provision in 2 or 3 age gro
- United KingdomWe are currently looking for an undergraduate or postgraduate work placement student to join our Performance Analysis department for the 2021/22 season. The successful applicants will be responsible for the analysis provision in the Womens’ and Girls deve
- United KingdomWe are currently looking for an undergraduate or master’s work placement student to join our First Team Performance Analysis department for the 2021/22 season.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the development and implementation of a Physical Performance and Nutrition strategy and delivery across all England Para Teams and within the Talent Pathway.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will aim to achieve the objectives laid out in the Academy performance support department plan with the view to contributing to the Academy vision and mission
- United KingdomTo support the Academy Performance Analysis process and services at Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club, enabling us to enhance the quality of content, research and development given to Coaches and Players.
- ThailandKey The Graduate Intern (Sport, Strength & Conditioning) will report Responsibilities: directly to the Director of Sports and Activities and will work very closely with the Head of Strength and Conditioning. They will be responsible as part of a team for
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the coaching, training and development of the first team players. You will also have the responsibility for all goalkeeping provisions across the Women’s club. Liaising with the RTC and U21 Goalkeeping Coach(s) to oversee and ensure
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance27
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis15
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours