Job Board Total Jobs: 72
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'coach' within the function returned 50 results.
- United KingdomWe are seeking a Head of Academy Sports Science & Medicine who will be reponsibile for the proviions of Sports Sicence and Medicine for all Academy players from U9-U18’s.
- ChinaThe Foreign Teachers Support Project Coaches will deliver football and English lessons to students and teachers at schools in and around Shanghai, as part of the Mantianxing training camp along with promoting the global vision of the football club to key
- United KingdomThis is an exciting, high profile and rewarding role with responsibility for building new relationships with grassroots clubs internationally whilst driving incremental revenue for a hugely successful commercial business.
- United KingdomThe purpose of the position is to lead, manage and deliver our current activities whilst developing a core team of staff and volunteers to expand and grow activities to meet the objectives of the Trustees and the need of the local area.
- United KingdomTo support the Head of Talent ID with the operational management of an elite Talent ID and recruitment function which focuses on players up to the age of 16, but ensures ages up to 23 are captured.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance21
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours