Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'coaching' within the function returned 31 results.
- United KingdomThe Academy is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach for The FA WSL U21 Academy programme. The successful candidate will take responsibility for assisting the Lead Coach in the coaching programme for U16-U21 year old academy players.
- United KingdomYour focus will be to expand and deliver on our current female Premier League Kicks provision in Harrow, Hillingdon, and Watford. The role will include developing and coordinating the London United / London Marathon Charitable Trust initiative, which is a
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- United KingdomThe Club is seeking qualified Physiotherapists or Sports Therapists to deliver the provision of physiotherapy services for our Academy squads. You will provide Match day, Clinic and Tournament medical cover for all games/sessions within the Foundation Pha
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will report to the Head of Academy Recruitment in order to identify the best available talent within the local catchment area, build relationships with key stakeholders across the local community and to embed the Academy’s recrui
- United KingdomThe Football Club’s Player Development Centres and Elite Programme wish to recruit experienced and suitably qualified part time staff to work across various venues in Suffolk and Essex.
- United KingdomThe Club are looking to recruit a part-time Academy coach to work within the Foundation Phase of our successful Category 3 programme. Successful applicants will report directly to the Lead Phase Coach, with communication channels to the Head of Coaching a
- NorwayThe Club are looking to recruit a lead coach to oversee the development of U6-12 football in Bodø and Nordland, to start on January 1st 2021. The role will be to include building a team of coaches and volunteers to support the programme regionally.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours