Job Board Total Jobs: 77
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'coaching' within the function returned 42 results.
- SingaporeReporting to the Head, Coach Education (CED), the Executive, Coach Education and Development will work closely with Club Coaches and other key personnel.
- United KingdomThe Club Relationship Officer role will administer and disseminate information to Member Clubs and act as a contact point for all Member Clubs with regard to match day delivery from an operational and commercial perspective.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- United KingdomThis role will ensure that young people with disabilities have access to our programmes & physical activities, inspiring them to become active, stay engaged, develop skills, build confidence and have greater access to employability.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance24
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications5
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine10
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours