Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'design' within the function returned 18 results.
- United KingdomThe Academy is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach for The FA WSL U21 Academy programme. The successful candidate will take responsibility for assisting the Lead Coach in the coaching programme for U16-U21 year old academy players.
- United KingdomThe company are looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive and own the marketing strategy for the brand. The successful candidate must have solid experience in delivering social media strategy, activation and a strong understanding of digi
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an intern you will learn what goes into driving revenue and attendance at home matches while also participating as a member of the game day sales operations team. Support will be provided to premium, season sales, group sales, membership services and e
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will report to the Head of Academy Recruitment in order to identify the best available talent within the local catchment area, build relationships with key stakeholders across the local community and to embed the Academy’s recrui
- United KingdomReporting to the Head of Medical Services & Performance, the successful candidate will be required to contribute to the development and delivery of individualised programmes for players to complete the physical conditioning expected of the modern-day foot
- United KingdomWe have a new exciting opportunity to recruit a Lead Scientist to provide a first class Sports Science and Strength & Conditioning service to all Girls & Women’s players. Assist the Head of Sports Science in the delivery of a sports science department tha
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours