Job Board Total Jobs: 80
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'design' within the function returned 18 results.
- United KingdomAs an Academy Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Lead Academy Physiotherapist and Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe Director of Performance (DOP) ensures that Columbus Crew players achieve an elite-level of fitness, physical performance and creates a professional environment for injury prevention, performance optimization and return to play.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an intern you will learn what goes into driving revenue and attendance at home matches while also participating as a member of the game day sales operations team. Support will be provided to premium, season sales, group sales, membership services and e
- United KingdomAs the Women’s Euros - Insight Officer you will be part of the Behavioural Insight & Business Analytics (BIBA) team. The primary purpose of the BIBA team within The FA is to generate insight which will inspire, inform and enable evidence-based decision ma
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance18
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management4
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal4
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis5
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours