Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'design' within the function returned 22 results.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role of this position is to support, improve and accelerate the development of the talented young players within the Academy’s Pre-Professional Phase (U17, U19, U23).
- United KingdomThe Coordinator will work with key local and national partner organisations to ensure the successful delivery of a comprehensive offer to improve attainment and achievement and increase aspirations and prospects amongst disaffected young people and commun
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- United KingdomThis important role will give a social media and marketing whizz the licence to be creative, spreading the message of the Football Fun Factory far and wide.
- United KingdomTo act as a representative of the Club in the designated territory, responsible for accurately capturing and relying on a time basis, in-depth contextual knowledge of the players who are of the required standard for Manchester United’s First Team and Acad
- United States of America (USA)The Manager, Partnership Marketing, is responsible for managing a portion of LAFC’s partnership portfolio (estimated $3M - $6M revenue), all contractually obligated income (COI) of assigned accounts and overseeing the sole execution of assigned account as
- United KingdomSky Blues in the Community are looking to add to their dedicated team with a position that delivers activities across Coventry & Warwickshire on behalf of Coventry City Football Club.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours