Job Board Total Jobs: 89
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'development' within the function returned 65 results.
- United KingdomTo apply scientific principles and techniques with the aim of improving sporting performance, incorporating areas such as physiology, psychology, motor control and biomechanics and including nutrition and diet, sports technology, anthropometry, functional
- China £19,000Our Club is looking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced delivery coaches to work in an established Football Development programme in regions across China. The programme will play an integral part of the China Reform Plan – “The Football Dream”.
- United KingdomTo establish a sustainable system and approach for the development of all coaching staff across the Foundation, Youth and Professional Development phases. Design and manage the delivery of the in-service CPD coach education programme for all age group coa
- ChinaFootball Talents is a pioneering organization with the objective to develop national team players for China by the 2030/2034 World Cup using a three-step process: 1. Develop the Grassroots game 2. Identify Talent, and 3. Provide an Elite Development
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Working alongside the current performance analyst, the successful candidate will be an integral part of the pre-game, post-game and match day analysis process and provide high quality support to the first team staff.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community12
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours