Job Board Total Jobs: 76
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'football' within the function returned 43 results.
- United KingdomAs an Academy Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Lead Academy Physiotherapist and Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, aimed at recent Bachelor and Masters Students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United KingdomTo coordinate and deliver fundraising activities for Saints Foundation to generate unrestricted income, with a specific accountability for individual and events fundraising.
- United KingdomSupporting the delivery of compliance activities across the Club and taking a key role in managing the Club’s ‘Safe to Operate’ Compliance Framework, providing assurance to the Board, Senior Executive Team and Governance, Risk & Audit Committee that the C
- United KingdomThe purpose of this role is to take primary responsibility for the coaching and development of all young goalkeepers within the Youth Academy (U9-U23). The role will include working on a daily basis within the Academy, including the full time schoolboy pr
- United KingdomTo work alongside the Head of Legal to provide a high quality legal service across all areas of the club. To proactively work with and manage relationships with key Club stakeholders, including Board and the Leadership Team members, with a focus upon prov
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance16
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management4
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours