Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'football' within the function returned 51 results.
- United KingdomThe Academy is now recruiting for the position of Assistant Coach for The FA WSL U21 Academy programme. The successful candidate will take responsibility for assisting the Lead Coach in the coaching programme for U16-U21 year old academy players.
- United KingdomYour focus will be to expand and deliver on our current female Premier League Kicks provision in Harrow, Hillingdon, and Watford. The role will include developing and coordinating the London United / London Marathon Charitable Trust initiative, which is a
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will join the dynamic CityTV team, which is tasked with keeping the club at the forefront of digital content and innovation. From hour long documentaries on City+, to jumping on the latest Tik Tok trends, you will assist in the p
- United KingdomThe Club is seeking qualified Physiotherapists or Sports Therapists to deliver the provision of physiotherapy services for our Academy squads. You will provide Match day, Clinic and Tournament medical cover for all games/sessions within the Foundation Pha
- United KingdomThis full-time role will provide medical care for Professional Development Phase (PDP) players within the Academy, including Medical, Cardiac screening, Orthopaedic and Anthropometric assessments as outlined in EPPP guidelines and the Academy Performance
- United KingdomThe successful candidates will report to the Head of Academy Recruitment in order to identify the best available talent within the local catchment area, build relationships with key stakeholders across the local community and to embed the Academy’s recrui
- United KingdomOur proactive football academy is looking to recruit a full-time Head of Academy Medical. Following a restructure in the Academy, this exciting new position will be responsible for the medical department within the Academy.
- United KingdomThe Football Club’s Player Development Centres and Elite Programme wish to recruit experienced and suitably qualified part time staff to work across various venues in Suffolk and Essex.
- IrelandTo plan, organise and deliver to elite international standard the training and competition programme of the Men’s Under 17 and Under 19 Teams with the ultimate goal of achieving UEFA Under 17 and 19Championship Finals qualification.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours