Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'football' within the function returned 62 results.
- United States of America (USA)The Academy Head of Sports Science will design and execute the physical preparation (training plans) of all academy players to prepare for competitive game play.
- United KingdomThe successful applicant will lead on the development of our Girls & Women’s Pathway creating links between Participation based football and Grassroots club football.
- United KingdomTo effectively manage the medical services for all age groups in the Academy (Under 9-23) ensuring that the department meets all of the criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
- United KingdomTo contribute to the formation of the Academy goalkeeping coaching curriculum in conjunction with assistant GK coaches, phase leads, team coaches and 1st Team goalkeeping coach
- United KingdomWe are seeking an exceptional individual to lead our U18’s Sport Science provisions, focusing primarily on the planning, implementing and monitoring on-field physical conditioning and gym- based Strength sessions here at Football Club
- United KingdomThe Football Club Academy are seeking to recruit enthusiastic, motivated and trustworthy individuals to join their Academy Medical Department in a role primarily focused on providing provide physiotherapy services during academy training sessions and fixt
- United KingdomTo provide performance and statistical match analysis for the Southampton Football Club academy, using appropriate technology to analyse performance of players and teams
- United KingdomThe Recruitment Data Scientist is an exciting new role that will drive technical standards within the department and maximise the efficiency and intelligence of the Club’s recruitment operations through high level data insights, models and dashboards
- United KingdomThe Recruitment Data Analyst will take a leading role in the quantitative analysis undertaken by the department. The insights generated by the successful applicant will inform scouting operations and player decisions as part of a holistic recruitment proc
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales8
- Coaching & Performance30
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal4
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis8
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine18
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours