Job Board Total Jobs: 92
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'football' within the function returned 61 results.
- United KingdomThe U18 Physical Development Coach requires both excellent technical skills and the ability to form meaningful, positive relationships with players and key stakeholders around the squad.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomResponsible for the provision of academic programmes to study for the apprentices/scholars at the Academy, in conjunction with the Club’s Academy Performance Plan (APP) and Elite Player Performance Programme (EPPP) requirements
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- United KingdomWith outstanding theoretical knowledge and ability to translate evidence-based work into practice, the individual will possess excellent interpersonal and organisation skills to ensure injuries are managed in a comprehensive manner with actions communicat
- United KingdomThis important role will give a social media and marketing whizz the licence to be creative, spreading the message of the Football Fun Factory far and wide.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance35
- Education & Community5
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine21
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours