Job Board Total Jobs: 96
Your search for jobs with the keywords 'goalkeeping coach' within the function returned 4 results.
- United KingdomTraining sessions will take place at St Mirren Academy Training Centre in Ralston for U13 – 18s, Younger age groups will conduct most of their sessions at other venues in the Paisley area (S.T.C). Home match venue will be Academy training centre.
- United KingdomTo manage, coach and develop the goalkeepers within the professional development phase (PDP) of the Academy (U16, U18s and U23s) to provide a pathway of progression into the first team.
- United KingdomCommunicate and promote the Academy culture creating an elite environment for the development of young players from pre academy through to U18s. Attend training sessions and matches as required by the Head of Goalkeeping and Head of Coaching.
- United KingdomWill be responsible for developing an elite, multi-disciplinary environment to maximise the development of goalkeepers in the U21 Academy. Plan, deliver, record, and evaluate coaching sessions in line with club`s goalkeeping programme and provide matchday
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales2
- Coaching & Performance40
- Education & Community4
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications2
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis11
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours