Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'soccer' within the function returned 22 results.
- United KingdomThe company are looking for an experienced marketing professional to drive and own the marketing strategy for the brand. The successful candidate must have solid experience in delivering social media strategy, activation and a strong understanding of digi
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThe Account Executive, Group Sales position will primarily sell ticket products to a wide variety of targeted prospective buyers with a focus on Youth Soccer organizations.
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- United States of America (USA)The candidate will be an essential part of the Event Operations team by providing material and operational support to the Front Office and First Team.
- United States of America (USA)The Intern Designer position is responsible for any and all creative undertakings by the club across a variety of media including web, print, promotional items and stadium installation/environment.
- United States of America (USA)The primary role will be assisting the Academy staff on the field with the training programs, observing and potentially assisting in Academy sessions, preparing equipment as well as additional duties.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance20
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis2
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours