Job Board Total Jobs: 82
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'soccer' within the function returned 23 results.
- United States of America (USA)This person will also be responsible for managing and collecting data from GPS monitors, RPE and Sleep tracking, physical load of the players and in season and off season strength and conditioning programs.
- United States of America (USA)The Football Club is seeking a dedicated Data Scientist to join our team! The Data Scientist will provide a detailed pre- and post-match analysis for direct use by the First Team Manager and coaching staff.
- United KingdomAs a Female Community Activator you will be responsible for the delivery, planning and evaluation of physical activity and health and wellbeing activations delivered specifically to females and family groups within Education and Community settings across
- United States of America (USA)This position requires a dynamic, self-motivated, organized, energetic individual with working experience in analytics at the professional level in Soccer. The position focuses on the 1st team in MLS, but also will support the Academy.
- United States of America (USA)The Football Insights Analyst will also work collaboratively with the Data Insights & Decision Technology team in Global Football, help develop our proprietary insights platform, and will be responsible to produce and effectively communicate high quality
- United States of America (USA)An accomplished practitioner, the individual will work together with the technical staff to increase player athleticism in order to aid on-field performance and reduce injury occurrence. As part of a multi-disciplinary sports performance department, the H
- United States of America (USA)The Assistant Athletic Trainer assists the Head Athletic Trainer in managing the day-to-day sports medicine operations for the Club. This role provides injury prevention strategies, evaluation, treatment, and rehabilitation for players medical issues unde
- United States of America (USA)The Head Athletic Trainer (HAT) is the healthcare provider who will manage the day-to-day sports medicine operations for all first team players of the club through a contract with OhioHealth. The HAT applies scientific knowledge to provide injury preventi
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance17
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations8
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine22
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours