Job Board Total Jobs: 76
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'sport' within the function returned 48 results.
- United KingdomAs an Academy Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Lead Academy Physiotherapist and Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, aimed at recent Bachelor and Masters Students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development and management.
- United KingdomThe Director of Performance (DOP) ensures that Columbus Crew players achieve an elite-level of fitness, physical performance and creates a professional environment for injury prevention, performance optimization and return to play.
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceAcademy Administrator with a strong work ethic to manage day-to-day administration of the Academy/ Player development programs, and travel for the Academy teams
- United States of America (USA) Dependent on ExperienceThis is a great launching point to begin your career in sports ticket sales. You’ll be making phone calls, scheduling meetings, and attending events with qualified Union ticket prospects to sell them ticket packages. You’ll develop and manage relationsh
- United States of America (USA)Provide support to the Administrative & Finance Department and entire front office by performing a variety of administrative tasks and functions through working in reception and through office hours with the Executive Assistant.
- United States of America (USA)Variety of internship opportunities throughout the season designed to allow exposure to multiple departments and a wide range of experiences in a professional sports environment.
- United States of America (USA)As an Intern, you will aid the club in continuing to strive to be a premier club on and off of the pitch, you will play a large role in the achievement of this goal by executing projects and by being a part of the day to day activities of the Club.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales7
- Coaching & Performance16
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management4
- HR & Administration8
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications6
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine13
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours