Job Board Total Jobs: 105
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'sport' within the function returned 64 results.
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will lead on all activities related to the development and management of women’s football in Northern Ireland, and work in collaboration with the Senior Leadership Team to create a set up that will deliver long term sustainable su
- United States of America (USA)Develop, coordinate and administer a comprehensive sports medical program for LA Galaxy II team. The athletic trainer will also perform professional and administrative services essential for the successful implementation and development of the program.
- United KingdomAs U23 Physiotherapist, you will be responsible for assisting the Head of Academy Sports Science and Medicine with all aspects of medical provision within the Academy for the U9-U23 age-groups.
- United KingdomThe primary focus of the role will be to provide daily nutritional support to the First Team players, both within a high-performance training environment and around competitive fixtures. The Lead Nutritionist will also oversee the nutrition framework acro
- United KingdomTo provide support to the Grounds Manager in the maintenance and development of the playing surfaces, along with the conservation and enhancement of the wider site, ensuring that the health and safety procedures are followed to the full.
- United KingdomWe are looking for an experienced u9s – u16s Physical Development Coach develop, co-ordinate and oversee the delivery of all Physical Development and Sports Science related matters to our u9-u16 Academy players.
- United KingdomResponsible for the provision of academic programmes to study for the apprentices/scholars at the Academy, in conjunction with the Club’s Academy Performance Plan (APP) and Elite Player Performance Programme (EPPP) requirements
- United KingdomThe successful candidate will work closely with the first team physiotherapist and the Head of Academy Medical to ensure that all aspects of the EPPP (Elite Player Performance Plan) are met.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis12
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours