Job Board Total Jobs: 107
Your search for jobs with the keyword 'sport' within the function returned 66 results.
- United KingdomThe Academy Physical Performance Scientist will be responsible for improving the collection, management and use of physical performance-related data in order to maximise individual player development and performance impact.
- IrelandThe successful candidate will form part of a Regional Grassroots Team, Liaise with stakeholders to ensure the delivery of football development plans throughout the community. Develop partnership and co-ordination between the relevant bodies to strengthen
- United States of America (USA)Under supervision of the head coach, assists with coaching duties for the University’s NCAA Division 1 Women’s Soccer program in such a manner as to build and maintain a competitive, quality program that reflects positively on the image and reputation of
- United KingdomWe’re looking for a digital native with a flair for social content production, community management and marketing smarts, who has great attention to detail and the ability to create high-quality social and marketing content in line with our brand values.
- United KingdomAs an Academy Physiotherapist you will be required to assess all injuries sustained by Academy players U9-16s deliver effective and suitable treatment plans along with supporting rehabilitation programmes.
- United States of America (USA)The Sports Science Analyst is responsible for the collection, coordination, and analysis of data within the Physiology/Performance department. Including but not limited to training, game ,physiology, performance, and similar such data.
- United KingdomWith outstanding theoretical knowledge and ability to translate evidence-based work into practice, the individual will possess excellent interpersonal and organisation skills to ensure injuries are managed in a comprehensive manner with actions communicat
- United KingdomTo develop coaches so that they improve and perform to the best of their potential and are consequently able to maximise the potential of the players that they work with.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance46
- Education & Community3
- Events & Operations6
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration2
- IT, Finance & Legal0
- Media, Marketing & Communications4
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis14
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine26
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours