Job Board Total Jobs: 75
Your search for jobs in Europe within the function returned 51 results.
- United KingdomThis role is to provide high quality operations support to the Talent Management & Development Pathways department, working closely with the other members of the Operations team to ensure the highest standards of efficiency and innovative practice.
- United KingdomThis is an exciting, high profile and rewarding role with responsibility for building new relationships with grassroots clubs internationally whilst driving incremental revenue for a hugely successful commercial business.
- United KingdomThe purpose of the position is to lead, manage and deliver our current activities whilst developing a core team of staff and volunteers to expand and grow activities to meet the objectives of the Trustees and the need of the local area.
- United KingdomThe Academy is seeking enthusiastic and self-motivated individuals to support the Regional Scouting Co-ordinators in the North West to deliver the strategy of the Recruitment department in either a voluntary capacity or part-time paid role.
- United KingdomTo support the Head of Talent ID with the operational management of an elite Talent ID and recruitment function which focuses on players up to the age of 16, but ensures ages up to 23 are captured.
- United KingdomThe Club Relationship Officer role will administer and disseminate information to Member Clubs and act as a contact point for all Member Clubs with regard to match day delivery from an operational and commercial perspective.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance22
- Education & Community8
- Events & Operations7
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications5
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis10
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine8
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours