Job Board Total Jobs: 97
Your search for jobs within the function with a maximum salary of £15,000 returned 93 results.
- IndiaThe Head Coach, Women’s U-17 National Team will report to the Technical Director and AIFF General Secretary and is accountable for the performance of the U-17 team in all matches and competitions it participates in during the term of the coach’s contract.
- United KingdomResponsible for supporting and enhancing player development programmes for goalkeepers in the Foundation & Youth Development Phases, ensuring adherence to the Academy philosophy. Develop detailed individual learning plans for goalkeepers all Phases.
- United KingdomMaintain high standard of medical care to all Academy players and trialists as directed by the Head of Sports Science and Medicine. Deliver excellent standards of assessment, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries. Liaise with the Lead Physiotherapist i
- United KingdomTo apply scientific principles and techniques with the aim of improving sporting performance, incorporating areas such as physiology, psychology, motor control and biomechanics and including nutrition and diet, sports technology, anthropometry, functional
- SingaporeWith a focus on China, you will be responsible for devising and implementing our fan engagement strategy. You will own the day-to-day management, optimisation and reporting across the region in order to grow, engage and convert our fan base.
- China £19,000Our Club is looking to appoint suitably qualified and experienced delivery coaches to work in an established Football Development programme in regions across China. The programme will play an integral part of the China Reform Plan – “The Football Dream”.
- United KingdomTo establish a sustainable system and approach for the development of all coaching staff across the Foundation, Youth and Professional Development phases. Design and manage the delivery of the in-service CPD coach education programme for all age group coa
- ChinaFootball Talents is a pioneering organization with the objective to develop national team players for China by the 2030/2034 World Cup using a three-step process: 1. Develop the Grassroots game 2. Identify Talent, and 3. Provide an Elite Development
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance29
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine25
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours