Job Board Total Jobs: 76
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomThe Marketing Executive will be responsible for the planning, delivery and evaluation of contractual marketing campaigns across digital, social, email, content and match day.
- United States of America (USA)The Academy U17 Head Coach is responsible for creating an elite training and competitive environment that strives to recruit players from all parts of the St. Louis region. The U17 Head Coach will strive to achieve the highest level of success by creating
- IrelandThe successful candidate will be a key member of the League of Ireland Management Team, the core focus of the role will be the development and implementation of an academy structure in the League of Ireland clubs in line with the overall League of Ireland
- SingaporeAssist the Head, Football Science and Medicine (FSAM) and Senior Physiotherapist in managing the FAS physiotherapy services in optimizing the physical health of FAS football players.
- United KingdomThe Head of Health will play the leading role in maximising the charity’s health related offerings and the successful candidate will be responsible for the development, management and delivery of numerous existing and new activities and partnerships.
- United KingdomThe post holder will be required to deliver a weekly programme of activities to enhance teachers’ knowledge, skills and confidence of PE delivery in order to increase the quality of PE provision that local children are receiving.
- United States of America (USA)Under the direction of the Director of Player Development (DPD) and in coordination with FCC Director of Scouting (DOS), the Academy Head of Scouting will focus on the identification of world class and emerging talent for Academy which will ensure a tale
- United KingdomTo provide inspirational senior leadership of the Foundation, developing and delivering an ambitious strategic plan that increases both the Foundation’s and Football Club’s brand, impact, and reputation.
- Board & Executive2
- Business Development & Sales9
- Coaching & Performance21
- Education & Community7
- Events & Operations5
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis4
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine12
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours