Job Board Total Jobs: 100
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United States of America (USA)You’ll aim for excellence within the performance analysis department and provide service to all Players and Coaches. This includes objective analysis on RBNY II players and team performances and identifying trends in our upcoming opponents to support our
- United KingdomThe major responsibility of the successful candidate is to lead the commercial strategy for all revenue streams for the football club, focussing on becoming the foremost driver of the continued growth of the business.
- ChinaThis role is a key appointment as part of the plan for change and the delivery of the HKFA Football Development and Five Year strategy. The Technical Director is part of the Senior Management Team of the HKFA.
- United KingdomLead on the management of injuries to U9-U16 players (in liaison with the Head of Academy Sport Science and Medicine). Co-ordinate the responsibilities and organisation of the Physiotherapy Interns; disseminate their rota and the schedule for pre-habilita
- United KingdomAs the Insight & Analytics Manager you will be part of the Behavioural Insight & Business Analytics (BIBA) team. The primary role of the BIBA team within The FA is to generate insight which inspires, informs and enables evidence-based decision making acro
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales5
- Coaching & Performance27
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management2
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal2
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis15
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine25
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours