Job Board Total Jobs: 104
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomSunderland AFC is looking to add to their team of sessional academy coaches to work within the Academy providing a high quality of coaching delivery, game management and club customer service through the coaching syllabus and criteria as provided.
- United KingdomWork with the Youth Development Phase staff to plan, deliver and evaluate every coaching session in accordance with the Academy philosophy and coaching programme.
- United KingdomTo effectively manage the medical services for all age groups in the Academy (Under 9-23) ensuring that the department meets all of the criteria for the Elite Player Performance Plan (EPPP).
- United States of America (USA)Undertake an extensive work based learning programme, studying a BSc (Hons) Football Coaching, Development and Administration degree which is aimed at students who want to work in a vibrant and dynamic environment in roles such as coaching, development an
- United KingdomPlan and deliver session plans in accordance with Youth Team coaching syllabus and maintain accurate records of training in line with requirements of the Football Club and College
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance39
- Education & Community10
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management3
- HR & Administration6
- IT, Finance & Legal3
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating0
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis6
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine19
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours