Job Board Total Jobs: 79
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomWe are seeking to recruit a dynamic Chief Executive Officer who, reporting directly to the Board of Directors via the Chair, will lead the organisation at this exciting time for the Association.
- United KingdomWe are currently looking to recruit an Academy Physiotherapist to work as part of the Club’s Academy medical team providing medical care to all players in the U6-U16 age groups.
- United KingdomTo fulfill the FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1 Manager’s role and be the primary contact for The FA on all FA RTC administrative matters as outlined by Tier 1 Licence criteria.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for coaching football sessions and leading matches for players recruited by the BHAFC scouting network. Players are of an advanced ability between the ages of 6-12 years old.
- United States of America (USA)The Mental Skills Coach will work with our academy team on a monthly basis and build, over time, a mental skills program that builds understanding and application of our key pillars: growth mindset and deliberate training with the goal of developing confi
- Board & Executive1
- Business Development & Sales4
- Coaching & Performance25
- Education & Community9
- Events & Operations3
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management1
- HR & Administration5
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications8
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis1
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine19
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours