Job Board Total Jobs: 97
Listed below are all of our current live vacancies. Customise your search using the search and browse options above. To see full details and apply to all vacancies please become a full member.
- United KingdomTo successfully implement and execute clear coaching/ playing syllabus in line with FA Girl’s Regional Talent Club criteria, aligned to the clubs (Women’s) playing philosophy and the RTC framework.
- United KingdomTo be responsible for the identification and recruitment of the best talented players of a specific area, to supply the Talent ID programme with the best potential and ensure the implementation of the strategy as laid out by the Academy Recruitment Manage
- United States of America (USA)The Senior Business Development Executive is responsible for generating maximum revenue through the sales and retention of full season, partial season, and group ticket plans.
- United States of America (USA)We are seeking hardworking, positive and passionate individuals who wish to supplement their classroom instruction with practical experience facilitating scouting in the support of our Development Academy professional soccer team.
- United KingdomTo plan, deliver and evaluate innovative and engaging high quality coaching sessions to challenge and develop players in line with and as required by the FA Regional Talent Club (RTC) Tier 1 licence.
- Board & Executive0
- Business Development & Sales6
- Coaching & Performance29
- Education & Community13
- Events & Operations4
- Groundskeeping & Equipment Management0
- HR & Administration3
- IT, Finance & Legal1
- Media, Marketing & Communications7
- Refereeing & Officiating2
- Scouting, Recruitment & Performance Analysis7
- Sporting Goods & Retail0
- Sports Science & Medicine25
- Salary Band
- Contract Type
- Working Hours